Full Alliance Group, Inc., formerly Beverly Hills Group Inc. is a holding company with investments in diverse industries throughout Mexico. Those investments cover recent acquisitions in POS banking and credit card services, commercial construction, retail sales, wholesale distribution and real estate development.
Full Alliance Group, Inc. is performing due diligence to acquire the following companies:
- Operadora de Servicios GRMS de RI de CV,
- Grupo Internacional Richard S de RI de CV,
- Grupo Richard y Lange SAPI de CV SA de CV,
- Asesores en Comercio ON de Mexico
- Full Alliance HRM, NAC
- MY PAY: An innovative POS Banking Financial Services solution and payment systems
- GBE Grupo Empresarial de
Tamaulipas SAPI de CV: A nationally licensed hard money lender, poised to become a merchant bank
- Kelevra Digital Solutions SA de CV: A Computer Development Company
The company’s strategy is to grow through acquisitions; providing investment capital, best practices and best in class management to grow these companies to their potential.
Clients can depend on the expertise of Full Alliance Group, Inc. to nurture and grow their operations. The company is dedicated to delivering projects efficiently, within budget, on schedule, and with unsurpassed attention to detail.
Companies acquired are paired off with Full Alliance Group, Inc.’s visionary management team. Focus is then given to capital growth and best practices. Full Alliance Group’s strategy lies beyond the simple acquisition of companies and assets: The primary goal is to provide the means for the rapid growth of these acquisitions.
- Innovating Distribution Services for niche markets:
- Low CAPEX with incredible high returns and exponential growth. Perfectly positioned in retail high growth markets in the U.S.A.
- Strategic plan in place to increase shareholder value:
- Unique Selling Proposition to retailers:
- Rapid growth planned via existing procurement network.